[R-meta] fixed-effect multivariate model interpretation

Filippo Gambarota ||||ppo@g@mb@rot@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 4 11:03:22 CET 2022

Thank you! the chapter and the link are extremely helpful!

--
Research Group: Colab <http://colab.psy.unipd.it/>   Psicostat
<https://psicostat.dpss.psy.unipd.it/>