[R-meta] fixed-effect multivariate model interpretation

Filippo Gambarota ||||ppo@g@mb@rot@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 3 18:02:17 CET 2022

Ah great! do you have any references for this? because I would like to
clearly understand what is going on. Cochrane's Q-statistic is the
deviation of each study from the estimated average effect weighted by the
precision. In this case, the "average" effect is the average between
outcomes? Or the formula is different?
Thank you!

--
Research Group: Colab <http://colab.psy.unipd.it/>   Psicostat