[R-meta] fixed-effect multivariate model interpretation

Filippo Gambarota ||||ppo@g@mb@rot@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 3 17:11:10 CET 2022

Thank you Wolfgang!
So my related question is how this residual heterogeneity is estimated in
order to compute the Q statistic? Because if the model is still estimating
and testing the presence of heterogeneity, from a multivariate model I
would have expected one residual heterogeneity term for each outcome (the
same as I have one tau per outcome if I fit the random-effect version).

--
Research Group: Colab <http://colab.psy.unipd.it/>   Psicostat
<https://psicostat.dpss.psy.unipd.it/>