[R-meta] Multiverse meta-analysis

Wed Feb 9 08:53:46 CET 2022

Thanks.

I took a very brief look at Voracek et al. (2019). Note that GOSH plots are already implemented in metafor:

https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/gosh.html

Beyond this, one can of course do all kinds of sensitivity analyses, for example by adjusting inclusion criteria, model type, estimation method, and so on. That's all pretty standard stuff and can be easily done with a simple loop in combination with meta or metafor. I see nothing here that requires an implementation in these packages.