[R-meta] Interpreting variance components in rma.mv

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 22 18:11:51 CEST 2022

Hi Yuhang,

I am just not sure whether what you're describing has a legitimate
statistical interpretation. I think the calculations you've described would
have to be examined through simulation studies in order to understand their
statistical properties.

James