[R-meta] effect size for interaction from mixed designs

Filippo Gambarota ||||ppo@g@mb@rot@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 8 17:40:34 CEST 2022

Thank you as always Wolfgang.
I'm wondering if this could work. Assuming that all studies used a common
measure (let's say reaction times on a computer task). Ideally, If I have
the interaction parameter and the standard error (e.g., from a mixed model
output) I could directly use that measure.
Alternatively and following your suggestion I should standardize the
numerator using the same quantity ( sqrt(MSE) ) but this quantity is
influenced by the repeated measure design (i.e., the correlation).
Thank you

--
Website: filippogambarota <https://filippogambarota.netlify.app/>
Research Group: Colab <http://colab.psy.unipd.it/>   Psicostat