[R-meta] guidance for modeling SMCC type effect size

Reza Norouzian rnorouz|@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 16 19:30:58 CEST 2021

No! That would mean that the true row effects in each study share the
same random-effect with the corresponding true row effects in all
other studies clearly for no systematic reason (e.g., a shared
condition) other than how you have arranged the rows for each study in
your dataset! So, this makes no sense as there are innumerable ways
you could have arranged the rows in each study.