[R-meta] Regplot problem

John Tully John@Tu||y @end|ng |rom nott|ngh@m@@c@uk
Tue Sep 14 16:00:41 CEST 2021

Thank you

Code had specified 3 studies minimum- I missed this- there were only 2 for this metric

many thanks

________________________________
From: Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP) <wolfgang.viechtbauer using maastrichtuniversity.nl>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 2:33 PM
To: John Tully <mszjt1 using exmail.nottingham.ac.uk>; r-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org <r-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org>
Subject: RE: Regplot problem

A reproducible example would help, but the error message is pretty clear. In the list called 'results_list', there is no element called 'gray_matter'. Compare:

list(a=1, b=2)[['a']]
list(a=1, b=2)[['c']]

This is not a regplot() issue, but a problem with 'results_list' and/or the names of the list elements.

attachment.

where permitted by law.