[R-meta] Confusion about how to use UN structure

Simon Harmel @|m@h@rme| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 1 22:40:41 CEST 2021

Dear Wolfgang,

Sure, thank you. So, if I alternatively use "HCS" or "CS", what can I
say about the meaning of the single rho that I get, the average
correlation among all pairs of the levels or something else?

Also this single rho won't be negatively affected by the lack of
co-occurrences on some pairs of the levels as was the case with "UN"?

These will be very helpful to know, thanks a lot,
Simon