[R-meta] mixed-effects and moderators

Fred Oswald |o@w@|d @end|ng |rom r|ce@edu
Thu Oct 21 03:30:29 CEST 2021

This is very heartening, thank you Reza!

On my end, I should have provided you all with a reproducible example...I
was relying on a graduate student's screenshots of their output and should
have gone back to the original data.

Really appreciate your time and support here!

Best,
Fred

Fred Oswald
workforce.rice.edu | @FredOswald <https://twitter.com/FredOswald> | calendar