[R-meta] Response Ratios in nested studies

Farzad Keyhan |@keyh@n|h@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 19 17:28:06 CEST 2021

Absolutely, so I will proceed with the vi given by metafor::escalc()
and then multiply the vi given by escalc() by a common DEF with a
common ICC across the studies that have nested structure and then
change that common ICC and inspect the change in coefficients (I'll
probably do this on a null model without moderators).

Once again, many thanks,
Fred