[R-meta] Time as indicator vs time as meaning

Tue Oct 12 18:43:52 CEST 2021

That's seems somewhat redundant and I suspect profile() would tell you as much. But it might also depend on how much data you have. In a large dataset, one might be able to distinguish correlation that has the structure as assumed by (C)AR from whatever correlation is not like that and that might get picked up by "UN", but "UN" is already as flexible as possible (in the sense of not assuming any structure of the correlations), so again, it's a bit redudant.