[R-meta] Time as indicator vs time as meaning

Stefanou Revesz @te|@noureve@z @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 9 16:56:10 CEST 2021

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for your reply. The rma.mv() documentation for CAR says:
"the values of the "inner" variable should reflect the exact time
points of the measurement".

1) Does that mean I should use:  "time_meaning_wks | study" OR
"time_id | study"?

2) Can I have missing in "time_meaning_wks"?

3) Do you possibly have a demonstration showing how to interpret CAR
(or any other useful references to read about CAR)?

Thank you very much,
Stefanou