[R-meta] Does clubSandwich::coef_test() handle crossed random-effects?

Farzad Keyhan |@keyh@n|h@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 7 05:04:21 CEST 2021

Sure, I think I meant the same thing, I meant the cluster that contains
individual effects not higher clusters that contain aggregated effects.

Thanks very much,
Fred