[R-meta] convert rma.mv() output to data.frame

Simon Harmel @|m@h@rme| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 6 23:43:26 CEST 2021

Dear Wolfgang,

Many thanks for your reply. The linked post in your email provides a method
using 'capture.output()' in basr R but it only works with intercept-only
models no matter how large the random term is, it creates an appropriate
datafram to fit it in.

I just wonder how to extend that to correlated random effects models?

Why l want this? Because each time it takes me a lot of time to prepare
presentable tables out of rma.mv() models esp. after spending days figuring
out what model works well. At lease when it is a dataframe I can clean it
up. But right now, I should literally copy-paste for a good chunk of time.

Many thanks,
Simon