[R-meta] multivariate fixed-effect meta-analysis

Luke Martinez m@rt|nez|ukerm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 23 20:38:15 CET 2021

Dear Wolfgang,

Strictly, the model is fixed-effects multivariate (i.e., MANOVA type)
if Filippo has one effect size per outcome, right?

I mean to the extent that this is not the case, then will this model
diverge from a fixed-effect multivariate model and become more like
marginal models (i.e., nlme::gls() type)?

Thanks,
Luke