[R-meta] multivariate fixed-effect meta-analysis

Tue Nov 23 20:21:19 CET 2021

With method="FE", 'random' is also ignored. You will see in the output that it says "Variance Components: none".

If 'cov_mat' captures the sampling error covariances, then this could be argued to be a fixed-effects version of a multivariate model.