[R-meta] AICc or variance components, which one matters more?

Luke Martinez m@rt|nez|ukerm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 15 19:32:00 CET 2021

Ok, I see what you mean regarding g4. "lab" is just repetitive
(profile curves for two repetitive lab var. components are mainly
flat). Ok g4 is out.

 But I still wonder about the thinking behind g3 where 'study' can be
both nested and at the same time crossed?

(g3=rma.mv(yi, vi, random = list(~1|lab/study, ~ 1 | study), data = dd))