[R-meta] AICc or variance components, which one matters more?

Luke Martinez m@rt|nez|ukerm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 15 18:37:08 CET 2021

In g4, also, all variance components are identifiable (and larger in
magnitude).

But what's the thinking behind either g3 or g4 where the same grouping
variable is both nested and crossed?