[R-meta] AICc or variance components, which one matters more?

Luke Martinez m@rt|nez|ukerm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 15 18:27:54 CET 2021

Hi Wolfgang,

Could you possibly elaborate a bit on "in this case, yes"?

This allows me to better justify g3 or g4 models to my co-authors.

Thanks again,
Luke