[R-meta] rma.mv-When a higher level can't be modeled because of one row

Farzad Keyhan |@keyh@n|h@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 8 18:53:52 CET 2021

Thanks, as I mentioned the following is just the structure. In the
full dataset, "measure" has 10 unique levels. In 50 studies, only one
"measure" is used for all rows of a study. But in one study two
measures were used (this study has two rows, therefore, only one row
of it has to change to allow one "measure" to take all its rows just
like the other 50 studies).

Does that make sense and does your advice still stand regarding either
ignoring "measure" or using it as study/measure?

   measure row   study   outcome
   1             1          1       1
   1             2          1       2

# 1              3          2       1 <--- measure on this row
   2              4          2       1

   1               5         3       1
   1               6         3       2