[R-meta] Compiling different design in the same met-analysis

Gladys Barragan-Jason g|@dou86 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 3 19:42:13 CEST 2021

Hi Gerta and Michael,
I am not sure to understand. I am not saying the the effect size are
different. They are comparable but of course differ in term of ci since the
number of studies, participants are different. I would like to know whether
we can make obtain an overall effect size while controlling for design. So
maybe the answer is no.
Thanks
Gladys