[R-meta] Multivariate meta-analysis when "some studies" are multi-outcome

Simon Harmel @|m@h@rme| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 18 12:53:09 CET 2021

Dear Wolfgang,

Many thanks for your response. The reason I asked which level of dependence
does V matrix account for was that I realized (at least when using
'impute_covariance_matrix()' function) that always the highest cluster
level (e.g., study_id rather than outcome_id or es_id) is used to construct
the V matrix.

So, is there a reason for that?

Many thanks