[R-meta] Multivariate meta-analysis when "some studies" are multi-outcome

Wed Mar 17 13:26:42 CET 2021

Dear Gladys,

Whether this makes sense depends on how thse variables are coded. There have been several posts in the past on this mailing list where this was discussed. One that I quickly found is:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-meta-analysis/2018-July/000896.html