[R-meta] reliability and meta-analysis

Cátia Ferreira De Oliveira cm|o500 @end|ng |rom york@@c@uk
Wed Jun 23 17:19:04 CEST 2021

Dear all,

I hope you are well.
Would one be able to conduct a meta-analysis where you want to see which
measure of the construct leads to higher reliability? These would result in
multiple correlations from the same participants which would be able to
represent with the rma.mv function, but is there anything I may be missing?
i.e. if I use different ways of representing a construct and then do a
meta-regression where I check which method contributed for the higher
reliability, do I need to consider anything else?

Best wishes,

Catia

--
Cátia Margarida Ferreira de Oliveira