[R-meta] Studies with independent samples of participants

Jack Solomon kj@j@o|omon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jun 21 23:53:28 CEST 2021

Dear Greta,

If I understand your question correctly, no, only these two studies have
used two comparison/control groups. Also, there is no one-on-one
correspondence between the two control groups used in these two particular
studies. So, 'control' is kind of like the 'sample' column in nature which
made me follow up on that with James.

Thanks, Jack