[R-meta] Mega-Analysis of study means

Dr. Gerta Rücker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Sun Jun 6 10:38:34 CEST 2021

Dear Tobias,

Yes. Like in meta-analysis of proportions (e.g., prevalences) or rates
(e.g., incidences), heterogeneity will probably be larger than for
comparative meta-analysis, which may make interpretation more difficult.

The function for meta-analysis of means in R package meta is metamean().
I would also present a prediction interval (prediction = TRUE).

Best,

Gerta