[R-meta] correlational meta-analysis

Tue Jul 27 08:35:51 CEST 2021

Dear Cátia,

As the name implies (variance-covariance matrix), it contains the variances and *covariances* between the correlations. Of course, one can convert this var-cov matrix into a correlation matrix, but for the analysis, we need the covariances. And if by 'inferior' you mean 'smaller', then the answer is no (i.e., the correlation between two correlations r1 and r2 could very well be stronger than r1 and r2 itself).