[R-meta] escale ROM or SMD

Lukas Dylewski dy|ew@k|91 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 15 22:39:40 CEST 2021

Hi James,

thank you for your advice. They were very helpful !
I will ask other coauthors who work with environmental stress, however, we
want to predict effect size for a tree type with average mass and for a
drought of average length.

Best

czw., 15 lip 2021, 19:24 użytkownik James Pustejovsky <jepusto using gmail.com>