[R-meta] Random Slope Three-Level Meta-Analysis Model in combination with RVE

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 1 16:13:17 CEST 2021

Hi Martin,

I can confirm that clubSandwich works with random slope models (struct =
"GEN") in metafor. I've added some unit tests to the package to verify that
this is the case.

James