[R-meta] Formatting forest.rma for journal submission

Tue Jan 19 09:23:52 CET 2021

I don't know how you are saving these jpeg files, but you should be using:

jpeg("filename.jpeg", width=<>, height=<>, pointsize=<>, quality=<>)

<code to create the forest plot>

dev.off()

Then adjust width, height, pointsize, and quality according to your needs.

This aside, jpeg is not a good choice for such images. I would go with png or tiff.