[R-meta] SEM of correlational meta-analytic data?

Gladys Barragan-Jason g|@dou86 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jan 17 11:48:16 CET 2021

Hi Kyle,
I am not sure to understand well your question but I will give it a try.
I know that some SEM analysis can be done on experimental data and can help
infer causality from those data in comparing the fit between a thereotical
model and actual data.
I am wondering whether we could do the same with correlational data from
several studies. I thought this was what metaSEM does but I am not sure...

 Best,
Gladys