[R-meta] Displaying Subgroups in Forest Plot

Dylan Johnson dy|@nr@john@on @end|ng |rom m@||@utoronto@c@
Sat Jan 16 21:36:32 CET 2021

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks, that did the trick!

Best,

Dylan

Dylan Johnson, MSc

MA Student, School and Clinical Child Psychology
Department of Applied Psychology and Human Development

University of Toronto
252 Bloor Street West

Toronto, ON M5S 1V6