[R-meta] metagen / low heterogeneity

Sean @e@n@toporek @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 11 17:45:53 CET 2021

I apologize for the formatting. Here is the ouput and code again
below. I think this should be more readable now that I've selected
plain text.

Michael, well that is good news. If I did have high heterogeneity and
hadn't planned to use a moderator, does that just mean I should
consider looking for one? Whereas in my case, I knew what I was
interested in, so my heterogeneity does not need to be considered as a
prerequisite?

Here is an example of my output:

Number of studies combined: k = 288

                                    SMD      95%-CI                t
     p-value
Random effects model 0.3309 [ 0.2866; 0.3751] 14.72 < 0.0001
Prediction interval                     [-0.2216; 0.8834]

Quantifying heterogeneity:
 tau^2 = 0.0783 [<0.0000; <0.0000]; tau = 0.2798 [<0.0000; <0.0000];
 I^2 = 0.0% [0.0%; 0.0%]; H = 1.00 [1.00; 1.00]

Test of heterogeneity:
      Q     d.f.   p-value
 165.46  287  1.0000

Here is the code: