[R-meta] Dealing with effect size dependance with a small number of studies

Danka Puric dj@gu@rd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 6 12:36:00 CET 2021

Dear Michael,

thank you for the input. I actually already tried a range of values,
out of sheer curiosity, and the differences seem to be minimal (around
.01 for the overall effect size) which definitely makes me feel more
confident that we won't make a big mistake whichever value we chose.

Best,
Danka