[R-meta] citation

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Sat Feb 27 14:24:34 CET 2021

Dear Arne

citation("metafor") tells you what method the author suggests.

If you specifically wish to cite the manual then

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/metafor/metafor.pdf

should be a robust way of doing it. Just how you format that is a matter
for the style of the publication you are aiming for.

Michael