[R-meta] effect size calculation with a null standard deviation

Thu Feb 18 09:48:25 CET 2021

Dear Marianne,

I suspect that you did not receive any responses, since what you are describing are really unusual cases which have not been discussed in the literature (as far as I know).

I think you will just have to make a decision yourself how to handle these cases and be transparent about how you handled them.