[R-meta] clubSandwich for variance components

Stefanou Revesz @te|@noureve@z @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 31 05:19:13 CEST 2021

Very helpful, thank you very much, James. Unlike many others, I didn't
use robumeta much because its correlated effects model essentially was
a 2-level meta-regression model that allowed for observed estimates to
covary within each study. This was not as nearly enough for the messy
longitudinal studies that I dealt with.

Speaking of, a while ago, I asked a question
(https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-meta-analysis/2021-August/003098.html)
regarding potential design-related moderators (e.g., in terms of
quality of treatment effects, threats to internal validity, ranking of
design's quality etc.) that can distinguish between 3 longitudinal
designs for meta-analysis (purely by the way the 3 designs are set
up).

In case it is of interest to you, I would highly appreciate it if you
could offer your thoughts on it there.

Once again, many thanks,
Stefanou