[R-meta] clubSandwich for variance components

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 31 01:54:45 CEST 2021

Hi Stefanou,

clubSandwich provides standard errors, hypothesis tests, and confidence intervals for regression coefficient estimates (for meta-regressions and an array of other types of linear, generalized linear, and linear mixed effects models). It does *not* adjust variance component estimates (such as between-study heterogeneity estimates) not does it provide robust confidence intervals for variance components. The issues you asked about are challenging and relatively un-studied problems, and so unfortunately I don’t have any suggestions about alternative packages to look at.

James