[R-meta] Publication bias with multivariate meta analysis

Dr. Gerta Rücker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Mon Aug 30 11:40:23 CEST 2021

Dear Norman,

If there is funnel plot asymmtery, there is always some relation between
observed effects and their standard errors, the question is what causes
this relationship. Possible causes are discussed in Sterne et al.
(2011), see https://www.bmj.com/content/343/bmj.d4002

Best wishes,

Gerta