[R-meta] Standardized response mean

Wed Aug 25 11:22:38 CEST 2021

Dear Hazel,

Based on some online searching, the 'standardized response mean' appears to be the mean change in some dependent variable divided by the SD of the change scores. This is the same as the 'standardized mean change using change score standardization', which is measure="SMCC" in escalc(). See here:

https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/escalc.html#arguments