[R-meta] Guidance for interpreting fixed effects in multilevel models

Simon Harmel @|m@h@rme| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 9 05:17:33 CEST 2021

A typo correction:

Model 1: rma.mv(yi ~ 0 + time + ktype + treat, random = list(~ ktype |
study, ~time | interaction(study, group, outcome), ~1 | esID),struct =
c("HCS","HAR"))