[R-meta] Can random-effects answer research questions in meta-analysis?

Luke Martinez m@rt|nez|ukerm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Aug 6 02:58:17 CEST 2021

Dear Jack,

This is super helpful (and thank you for the super clear example:)! I will
look forward to the answers to my other questions.

Thank you all,
Luke