[R-meta] converting effect sizes from RR to lnRR without original data

Diego Grados Bedoya d|egogr@do@b @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 29 09:03:11 CEST 2021

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for your answer. There is a mistake in the online version of the
article (https://doi.org/10.1126/sciadv.aba1715). The suggested equation is:

lnRR = ln(RR) - n * SE^2 / (2 * RR^2)

Greetings,

Diego