[R-meta] overall efect size from subgroup analysis

Diego Grados Bedoya d|egogr@do@b @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 28 09:10:12 CEST 2021

Dear Michael,

Sorry, I did not notice that the email was mangled.

Thank for the link but I do not have access to the original data of the
subgroups. I just have the effect sizes, CIs and number of comparisons
(observations).

subgroup CI_lower_limit effect_size CI_upper_limit number_comparisons
group_1 -73 -48 -12 5
group_2 -38 -30 -21 43
group_3 -24 -15 -6 73

Greetings,