[R-meta] Computing treatment effects with 95%CI from a meta-regression output

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Sep 6 21:37:37 CEST 2020

That makes sense. RVE won't work and is not appropriate if you only have a
single study falling into a given category. For it to work, there need to
be multiple independent studies that contribute effects to a given
category.