[R-meta] Metareg: Significant reduction in tau-squared but no change in i-squared

Richard Simonson @|mon@onr7 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 3 14:15:03 CEST 2020

Thank you, Dr. Wolfganag, this explanation was very helpful!

23% was a typo on my end. I meant to say 12%

--

Thank you,

Richard J. Simonson

HFES ERAU Chapter President

PhD Candidate

Department of Human Factors and Behavioral Neurobiology

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University