[R-meta] Network Meta Analysis with multiple Time points

Nicky Welton N|cky@We|ton @end|ng |rom br|@to|@@c@uk
Thu Oct 8 11:04:08 CEST 2020

Dear Tobias,

If you want to fit a functional relationship between the relative effects and time, there is an R package for modelling time-course in Network Meta-Analysis (time MBNMA):

https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=MBNMAtime<https://cran.r-project.org/package=MBNMAtime>

The methods are described here:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/jrsm.1351

Best wishes,

Nicky

From: R-sig-meta-analysis <r-sig-meta-analysis-bounces using r-project.org> On Behalf Of t.saueressig using gmx.de
Sent: 07 October 2020 15:33
To: r-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org
Subject: [R-meta] Network Meta Analysis with multiple Time points

Hello All,

I have question concerning a network Meta analysis that contains studies which measure their results at multiple time points. Which package can deal with this sort of Data? I know metafor can handle multiple time points in pairwise MA via multivariate methods. So it is probably possible to do that too? Are there any examples how to do that?

Regards

Tobias