[R-meta] Overlapping CIs with significant difference among subgroups

Rafael Rios Moura b|or@|@e|rm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 6 21:37:31 CEST 2020

Dear Dr. Wolfgang,

Thank you very much for the complete answer. I will implement your
suggestions.

All the best,

Rafael.

*Prof. Dr. Rafael Rios Moura*