[R-meta] Meta-analysis including multiple intervention arms

Ioana Cristea |o@n@@@||n@@cr|@te@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Nov 15 16:31:40 CET 2020

Hi
Thank you both. Yes, to clarify I am using correlated effects, and the
study with more effects is only considered once.
See here: https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/robumeta/robumeta.pdf
Ioana

--
Ioana-Alina Cristea, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

Research affiliate
METRICS (Meta-research Innovation Center at Stanford)
Stanford University, California, USA
Editorial Advisory Board Lancet Psychiatry
<https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanpsy/home>
International Editorial Board BJPsych Open
<https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/bjpsych-open>

ORCid: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-9854-7076
Publons: https://publons.com/author/1196647/ioana-alina-cristea#profile
Researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ioana_Cristea